2018 VENDOR PACKET
Dovetail Community Workshop supports local craftspeople and artisans by providing tools and space to create, learn, and develop relationships with other makers. The Holiday Market is an opportunity for our members, instructors and other local vendors to sell their singular creations in a festive, indoor atmosphere and reach new market segments. We have about 2,000 square feet of available space within our (heated!) shop.
When: Thursday, December 13, 2018, 4:00 - 9:00 pm
Set-up begins at 3:00 pm. Vendors must be unloaded and have booths ready by 4:00. Vendors may break down before the close of the market. Load-out must be completed by 10 pm.
Where: 6102 Jefferson St. NE, Suite D
Albuquerque NM 87109
In the Pan American Business Center
Participants: Dovetail Community Workshop members and instructors, artists (all media), craftspeople, service providers, non-profit organizations, packaged food & beverage. Booth size: 10 feet x 10 feet
Fee for non-members: $10
Dovetail members/instructors: Free
Selection Procedure: While this is not a juried market or show, Dovetail staff will screen all applicants to ensure a high quality experience for our guests. New Mexico made products preferred; consideration will be given to vendors who operate in New Mexico representing outside independent artisans, such as fair trade resellers.
Registration Deadline: Applications will be accepted through 12:00 pm (noon) Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2018.
Rules and Regulations:
- All products must be made in or produced in New Mexico (see note under Selection Procedure above).
- All work must be original and designed by, or under the direct supervision of, the exhibiting participant. Vendors must obtain prior permission to have another party operate their booth for any portion of the event.
- Participants must comply with all city rules and regulations.
- Participants must comply with Dovetail staff.
- Participants are responsible for their own tax obligations.
- No alcohol or drugs.
- No storage available onsite.
- Vendors must bring their own tables and chairs. Booth size is 10 feet square.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the event (4:00 pm Tuesday, Dec. 11) for full refund of entrance fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations later than this deadline. Contact Dovetail owner Erin O’Donnell at 505-926-1693.
- Complete application via Google Forms or click here to download a printable version. For hard copies, send by mail (postmarked by Dec. 10) or hand deliver to Dovetail during business hours: 3-8 pm Wednesday through Friday; 10 am-5 pm Saturday and Sunday. See address below. Any required documents may be submitted via email for application purposes; you must bring hard copies of required licenses and/or proof of insurance to the event.
- $10 entrance fee. May be paid via PayPal (see button above) or in person at Dovetail Community Workshop (cash or card). Fees due by 12:00 pm (noon) on Dec. 11, 2018. Please do not mail cash. No checks accepted.
- Optional: provide copy of current CRS certificate and City of Albuquerque vendor or business license if you have them. Not required to participate.
- Processed Foods only: Copy of Product Liability Insurance
- Processed Foods only: Copy of Food Processing License
- Copy, digital images, or photographs representative of the work you intend to display, plus image descriptions. Email images to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail hard copies to address below.
Address for mailed or hand delivered applications:
Dovetail Community Workshop LLC
6102 Jefferson St NE, Suite D
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Deliveries accepted during business hours: 3-8 pm Wednesday through Friday; 10 am-5 pm Saturday and Sunday.